Posted by : Unknown



My name Yosefin Adriani Handoyo, and commonly my friends called Yosefin. I am originally from the city of Surakarta, Central Java. Born on July 1, 1996 in the city of Surakarta, I studied at TK Mesen Suarakarta, SD Pangudi Luhur Surakarta, then went toSMP Kristen Kalam Kudus Surakarta, and end the high school period at  SMA Kristen Kalam Kudus Sukoharjo. Currently I'm continuing my study in Catholic Universty, University of Atma Jaya Yogyakarta.

I am a shy person, but friendly and sociable. In the social life, I have many friends who is easy to take a joke, this is because I am a humorous person. I am the one who is disciplines in managing the time, so I always arrive on time in my planning.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Safety of Business - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -