Posted by : Unknown



My name is Lina Triana. I'm usually called as Lina. I was born May 29 1997. I was born in the small city of Central Java that is named Tegal. I am the last chilld, I have two older brothers. From kid until teen I always studied in Private School. From Kindergarten until Junior High School I studied in Catcholic School that is named Pius. After that I studied in Public School which is level of Pioneering International School which is named SMAN 1 Kota Tegal. Now I have became college student to get Bachelor Degree in Atma Jaya Universyty Yogyakarta (Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta).

For my personality, I am simple and flexible person, I am easy to get friends. From kid I was always surrounded by many friends in school and around the home. I am the type of person who is not easy to give up. If I have desire, I have to reach that desire. But sometimes I also give up if my desire is felt like impossible to be reached. That's because I am also the realistic person who see the real facts.

In deciding decision, I always think very carefulle. I will think whether my decision will give the good impact or bad impact to the others and whether my decision will be useful or not for me. I am not the type person who has the high social life, but I am the person who really cares about people around me. I am the person who is easy to work together with the thers, but sometimes I don't want to work together with people who cannot work together and with selfish person. The point is I am flexible.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Safety of Business - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -