Posted by : Unknown



Hello, my name's Sefany and my friends usually call me Fany. Now I have studied in college, and my college is Atma Jaya University Yogyakarta (Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta). I feel very happy that I can study in UAJY. I originally come from Jakarta but I lived in Solo and I had been living there for 5 years.

My hobbies are simple things, from I was kid until my hobbies never change, yeah my hobbies are simming, reading novel, listening to music, singing and the one that I like the most to do i reading novel morover when I feel alone. 

I am the first child and I have one little brother and one little sister. My little brother is unique, my little brother has studied in Junior High School and his hobby is playing Playstation in his room even if he wants to eat, we must deliver the food and drink into his room, if we don't do that, he probably doesn't eat all along day. Then my little sister is still in Elementary School level, but her hobby is shoppng whereas she is still in Elementary School even she beats in me in shopping.

By the way, my parents really protect their children, when I went too Jogja to study in University, I became boarding house child. And the first day I went there, my prents called me until fifteen times. It really made me so confused about it, they worried too much about me whereas I was fine in Jogja. But I am really grateful for that, because my parents love me so much, and I have many friends and close friends who really love me, it feels so complete, I feel my life is so complete because of that. Well that's all the little things in my life that can make me happy. 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Safety of Business - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -